It’s winter in Iowa again and you know what that means; salt, sand, melted snow and de-icing agents get tracked in from outside and can damage your carpets, tile and wood flooring. Fortunately, ServiceMaster by Rice can help clean and maintain your flooring so winter doesn’t get the better of you. If your floors are hard to clean, if they just look dingy and dirty or if you can’t remember the last time you got your carpets cleaned, it’s time to call ServiceMaster by Rice.
ServiceMaster By Rice’s Reasons For Getting A Professional Cleaning
- Germs, bacteria and mold. If you have pets, kids or heavy foot traffic through your home, chances are your carpets are looking dingy during this time of year. Not only do they look bad, but they also can hold onto germs, bacteria and mold spores that get tracked in by dirty pets or sick kids. When everyone is stuck inside during the winter, the last thing you want is sickness spreading because of filthy carpets.
- Winter is hard on them. Winter is hard for a lot of reasons. On top of the snow, ice, car trouble and high heating bills, the inside of your house gets dirty and cluttered from keeping everyone cooped up. Salt, sand, wet snow and de-icing chemicals come inside your house with every person that passes through. Between the salt and chemicals, your carpets and wood flooring probably always look dusty and streaked or feel crunchy under your feet. Not only do they look dingy and feel gross, these chemicals can also damage the integrity of your carpets and wood flooring and shorten their lifespan if they aren’t properly cleaned. Get your carpets and wood flooring looking like new again by getting a professional steam cleaning or wood floor treatment from ServiceMaster by Rice.
- It’s easier to clean carpets and wood floors on a regular basis after a professional cleaning. It might not be time for a spring cleaning just yet, but that’s no reason you can’t get start the new year off right. If you’ve been putting off a professional cleaning because the dirt and grime just seem to be getting worse, you know how difficult it can be to clean your floors yourself. No matter how often you clean them yourself, your wood floors and carpets just keep getting dirtier. The good news is, once you get one deep cleaning from ServiceMaster by Rice, your wood floors, tile and carpet will be much easier to clean on a regular basis. We use our professional, advanced cleaning methods to get layers and layers of salt, water stains and chemical residue out of your flooring so you can get a fresh start.
- DIY, at-home methods don’t work as well. If you’ve ever tried to steam clean or shampoo your carpets yourself, you know how difficult it can be to get them to look as clean and new as a professional can. The ServiceMaster team not only knows how to deep clean carpets, we also clean and maintain tile and grout and hardwood floors to extend their lifespan in your home. The chemicals and methods that you get from the store can soak your carpets and cause mold damage or make the carpets crunchy or sticky with shampoo residue. Not only that but they can also damage the finish on your hardwood floors and the sealants on your grout.
- You can also get furniture and area rugs cleaned. Your floors aren’t the only things in your home that get a lot of traffic. ServiceMaster by Rice also specializes in professional area rug and upholstery cleaning. The ServiceMaster cleaning method is gentle enough to handle delicate fabrics but is strong enough to get out deep stains and disinfect the fibers, even with high end fabrics and furniture. To make it easier on you, we can even pick up the area rugs when we’re at your house for carpet cleaning.
- You’re having a party or selling your house. With the busy real estate season upon us, now is a good time to get your carpets and flooring professionally cleaned. If you are thinking of selling your house, clean floors is one of the easiest ways to make your home look updated and new, without actually changing anything. Parties and open houses both benefit from a thorough cleaning.
- It’s been more than a year since your last cleaning. Most carpet manufacturers recommend getting your carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year to maintain quality and increase their lifespan in your home. Waiting longer than a year to get your carpets cleaned can cause irreversible damage that even a deep cleaning might not be able to fix.
Not only does ServiceMaster by Rice specialize in thorough, professional carpet, tile and hardwood flooring cleaning, the team also handles more complex clean up jobs that you really can’t take care of by yourself. Some other reasons you might want to consider getting your wood floors, tile and grout and carpets cleaned by ServiceMaster include:
Trauma Clean Up
After an accident, serious illness or spilling of any bodily fluids, it can be daunting to figure out how to properly clean up your carpet or flooring. ServiceMaster by Rice can help; we take care of cleaning up the unpleasant stuff to get your house looking like new. Contact us for any trauma cleanup needs you might ever have.
Flooding due to burst pipes
Freezing pipes are just another one of winter’s lovely surprises. Flooding due to burst pipes can be a major challenge to clean up. Not only do you have to worry about the pipe itself, but you also have flooding to be concerned with which causes mold and water damage to carpet and wood flooring alike. Let ServiceMaster by Rice handle the water mitigation, mold mitigation and carpet cleaning so you can get your life cleaned up faster.
You don’t have to wait until the weather warms up to start your spring cleaning process. To set up an appointment or for questions on our carpet, upholstery, area rug, tile and grout and hardwood flooring cleaning services, contact us today!