Complete Mold Removal/Remediation Services
The presence of mold in your home or business is unsettling and, if unchecked, can cause repercussions for both your health and the infrastructure of your property. Call ServiceMaster by Rice to eliminate moisture and mold growth from power outages, pipe bursts, flooding, and leaks. We handle everything from mold testing to removal/remediation.
How We Can Help
- Fast response time to limit damage to property
- Advanced equipment to effectively assess and restore
- Efficient use of time to reduce your cost of repair
- Trusted name in disaster cleanup for over 60 years
- IICRC Certified Employees
- Waived quoting fee upon start of service
Signs of Mold in Your Home or Office
- Unexplainable Health Issues – Heightened allergy symptoms, headaches, or respiratory problems.
Odor – If your property smells musty, hidden mold may be growing.
Mold Growth – A very obvious sign of mold is when you spot it growing.
- Water – Water stains or spots are a sign that moisture exists, and could be causing mold growth.
Removal for Commercial & Residential Mold Growth
The ServiceMaster by Rice technicians are IICRC certified for applied structural drying and mold remediation, and are capable of handling mold growth issues at any level. Our experienced professionals determine whether conditions are present for mold growth and, if so, proceed with the type of action necessary to mend the situation. Let the ServiceMaster by Rice family take care of your home or business–give us a call if you suspect the presence of mold in your property.
Mold Removal & Remediation Process:
Determine Possibility of Mold
Determine the feasibility of mold growth based on property conditions and mold testing. A standard quoting fee of $150 is charged towards your remediation service.
Treat the source of the mold to prevent future growth.
Completely dry the structural source to prevent future growth.