Professional, Efficient Water & Flood Damage Repair
ServiceMaster by Rice crews have extensive experience in handling water damage caused by sump pump failure, sewer backup, flooding, overflow of water, leaking appliances, and frozen pipes.
How We Can Help
- Fast response time limits damage to property
- Advanced equipment to effectively assess and restore
- Efficient use of time reduces cost of repairs for you
- We work with all insurance carriers
- Trusted name in disaster cleanup for over 60 years
- Trained and Certified employees by IICRC
Our vast equipment bandwidth can handle any size of water loss in a precise yet time-efficient manner. The ServiceMaster by Rice fleet will travel far in order to minimize business interruption and get you back into working order as quickly as possible.
Whether a water leak or a flooding disaster, let the ServiceMaster by Rice family get yours back to normalcy through our residential water damage restoration. Our team works in service areas all across Iowa and Southern Minnesota to respond quickly to water emergencies and salvage as much property as is possible.
Recovery & Restoration Procedure Guidelines:
Thorough examination and detection of moisture.
Inspect tile, vinyl, and laminate sub-floor.
Evaluate Walls, Ceiling and Cabinets
Identify level of need for drying.
Thorough and prompt drying of affected areas with moisture measurement control.